• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Derby - Wolves 18/10/15 Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallace has been poor so far.

I still don't understand why Afobe is so deep, when we get a chance to go forward he's too far away from the play. I want him running in behind

That was awesome, we've worked that routine a few times now

Get in Afobe, brilliant cornerkick!!

I still don't understand why Afobe is so deep, when we get a chance to go forward he's too far away from the play. I want him running in behind

Because that's where Jackett wants him to play. He comes deep to link play and then sometimes ALF comes deep.

Great corner and excellent finish from Benik.

Once again we are too far away from them though and Martinez makes a good save. You can't afford to give Derby's forward players space to play the lay off to Martin for the first goal and then the space Martin was allowed to turn there.

..and we almost concede straight away but martinez makes the save

Ok, I see we need a bit of detail here...

Well, the ball came in fast along the floor, I think Alf dummied hitting it and it ran through him but this pulled the defenders away and just to the right of the spot Afobe ran in on a curve and in acres of space, smashed it with great aplomb into the top right corner of the goal with the keeper helplessly sinking to his knees...

Cool smash!

Henry has been fantastic. We're all over them.

Fuck off, that should have been 2-1 wolves

We have done well to be on top in this game after conceding so early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back