• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace (A) 18/10: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not been our worst performance, but attacking wise there is a massive gulf in class between these 2 teams.

Looks neat and tidy to me. Moutinho lite lite. Not got the balance right in midfield from the start though have we...

Edit: i.e players out of position really

Not sure giving the ball away constantly equals neat and tidy. Not sure he's ready for PL football on this cameo

Adama should never have come off. Very poor decision.

Moutinho for Nunes and that should have been it.

Just an odd sub as Adama wasn’t fading in confidence, it was building and he was pushing Palace back a few yards.

Yup. The move for the goal for lovely, as was the move for Costa’s chance. Really not sure what the solution is as it’s a side just not gelling currently.
We just look so easy to play against and have for so long that it's starting to make me question the quality of the players throughout the whole side.

Looks neat and tidy to me. Moutinho lite lite. Not got the balance right in midfield from the start though have we...

Edit: i.e players out of position really
Really? More like Jack price lite lite

We look completely disjointed again going forwards.

So lacking a centre forward. Costa and Hwang aren’t even Championship level.

Not necessarily convinced we will get back into it but some of you are going a bit OTT I think

It's not surprising we're losing away at Palace with a caretaker manager, think there was something in it for us at HT though, but we couldn't match them after the break and the subs were a big dip in quality/effectiveness

So lacking a centre forward. Costa and Hwang aren’t even Championship level.
No one we play up top is going to look good when they guys responsible for linking the play a giving away the ball like Jesus pamphlets.

I also don’t understand the insistence at this club to play Nunes as the most advanced midfielder when at Sporting he was raved about for his runs and passing from deep

Moutinho pulls out then where if he just takes a touch he probs wins a pen…

Lage has a left us a lasting legacy with £70M+ spent on two players who are going to struggle to make the bench in coming weeks. What a waste of money.

Davis has tried to be too clever. Was no need to take Adama off, was no need to bring Hodge on, and Costa should probably have been hooked a bit earlier.

Thrown the game away.
Got to give Viera credit too, he moved Zaha centrally and we didn't adjust.

Then Davis showed why he's a nice guy but Lg2 manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back