• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Championship Prediction League 2015/16

I dont mind either way quirk

What name have you used Pav. Btw do people mind if I publish the league table on here seeing that it contains real names and not the user names. You can change your name to you user name btw.

If after the Greek debacle, when i can concentrate, and i can understand how this works i'm in, but what happens to Parkin and Sniffer?

Don't mind either Quirk, but then again I have used my TWF name :)

Pav ??

The opening day fixtures are open already for prediction but Im going to wait a bit.

Has all those that have predicted taken a good look round that site. There are loads of leagues to enter. Just thought as well maybe Sniffer can use this site for his Premier League.

I'm in. Give us a heads up before the season starts, I'll only forget

Has all those that have predicted taken a good look round that site. There are loads of leagues to enter. Just thought as well maybe Sniffer can use this site for his Premier League.
Certainly would be much easier

I'll PM those that are involved before matchday Bandy..

I will register for this before the season starts, but as long as Sniffer and LJ are happy to continue to put in the work then please leave the Premier League format as is. The scoring system on this game over complicates things in my view and doesn't allow for the first scorer which is a lot of the fun.

I haven't signed up yet, as my head ain't in the right place to do it right now.

I should be ok to carry on with the usual pred league. I'll keep people informed.

Aye, i forgot about the first scorer..important aspect of the game

I'm in. Might do the Prem one too.

I've signed up. Looks like a decent site.

Somehow have managed to register twice - unless someone else is stalking me :confused-smiley-013

Haven't worked out how to get rid of one of me - clearly have a split personality

Somehow have managed to register twice - unless someone else is stalking me :confused-smiley-013

Haven't worked out how to get rid of one of me - clearly have a split personality

We'll count the one that's below the other then ;-)

Which one do you want to get rid of ? The one that's none capital letters or the one that's got capital letters ?

Which one do you want to get rid of ? The one that's none capital letters or the one that's got capital letters ?

The one with Capitals, as when I log in it lights up the other one so assume that's the entry which is picked up properly with the only login details I have retained!

Right sorted with that Parkin. Now we have 14 in and a week to go. I'd love to get to 20 if that's possible.

Back