• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton & Hove Albion (A) Matchday Thread 1/1/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Byrne on for Graham - Bruno (on a yellow) has been niggling at Graham the whole game

We seemed to have everything sort of contained and now all of a sudden they look to be scoring any seconds!

A very tired looking pass out of play by Edwards. He shouldn't be on the pitch right now he looks gone.

This has injury time equaliser all over it...

Been impressed by Siggy though - wouldn't mind seeing him get a chance against West Ham.

Fell asleep at half time on the couch, just woke up and Siguradsson seems have been brought on. just for clarity, what year have I woke up in!?

I know Edwards has a lot of energy, but he always seems to arrived half a second too later everywhere. Has done absolutely nothing all game.

5 minutes added and Ikeme down injured

Saw them in IKEA together when he first signed, looked like they had a fall out though as they were barely looking at each other let alone talking.

That's every experience me and my Mrs have ever had in IKEA!

Now back up and seems fine

Just hang on boys. Ikeme being down is a worry.

Whatever we all feel about the style and so on if we can hold out then three wins and three clean sheets would be a superlative return. Sometimes you have to think about the result first I guess.

ALF waiting to come on, Afobe looks done in

Another strong challenge from Doherty.

Afobe wins a foul and takes the Brighton player out in winning it

AND IT'S WOLVERHAMPTON, WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS. WE ARE BY FAR THE GREATEST TEAM, THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back