• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Blues Matchday thread

Zyro and Mason on for me.
Siggy just has such a shit first touch and can't keep the ball beyond that (crap) 1st touch.
He really brings nothing at all to the party.
Also we're giving away far too much possession all over the pitch.
6 attempts with 4 on target whereas Brum have none on target., That said, they look a little more threatening when they attack than we do.
That's probably because we have Siggy running true to form up front.

Come on Kenny, tell us you can see this too?

God that was dull, well the first 20 mins was, I managed to fall asleep for the second part

by the sound of it I didnt miss much...

More of the same, just a good away following making an atmosphere so at least vaguely entertaining.

We need a complete rebuild. Sadly in the last 6-12 months Byrne, Helan, Siggy and Coady have been bought into the team at great expense! They are all shit.

Coady can do a job but not in the role he is playing, and you shouldn't be spending £2m at this level on that role.

Very harsh on Helan. He's been fine.

I like the look of Helan. Hopefully we can sign him permanently in the summer.

Price proving why kmac looks better playing with JP. Because Price is the better player!

We are passing the ball and it is so much better than the turgid drivel we've watched recently.

Byrne is shite and should be subbed never to be seen again .

No attacking brain from Siggy- doesnt anticipate, doesnt read the game, doesnt see an opportunity. Mason and Zyro do . Get Helan to run at Caddis. It looks like he has been snorting coke and is already on a yellow so wont resist the foul. 4-4-2 with Mason and Zyro up top then

No attacking brain from Siggy- doesnt anticipate, doesnt read the game, doesnt see an opportunity. Mason and Zyro do . Get Helan to run at Caddis. It looks like he has been snorting coke and is already on a yellow so wont resist the foul. 4-4-2 with Mason and Zyro up top then

Agree Caddis is an accident waiting - almost had a punch up in our dugout trying to get the ball back

Very harsh on Helan. He's been fine.

If offering no attacking threat is fine then you're correct. Unfortunately I want more from my winger than running around a bit, putting yourself around and giving the ball away. Yes that automatically puts him streets ahead of Byrne but we're Wolves not Walsall.

I'll be very disappointed of we spend money on him.

15 seconds and hes already done more in that position than Siggy

Makes an almost immediate impact - rolls the defender but shot always curving wide

If offering no attacking threat is fine then you're correct. Unfortunately I want more from my winger than running around a bit, putting yourself around and giving the ball away. Yes that automatically puts him streets ahead of Byrne but we're Wolves not Walsall.

I disagree. Helan would be a good signing. Really don't see why you have such a downer on him.

I disagree. Helan would be a good signing. Really don't see why you have such a downer on him.

He's better than what we have and will do a job until the summer. He's just not a player who should play in a team looking to get promoted. Hence why Wednesday don't want him.

Although start of this half he's done ok.

Getting in some decent positions down the right but the crosses are poor.

Well at least Zyro looks like the real deal.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Back