• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Birthday thread

Are we all sticking with the plan of not wishing Jinky a happy birthday ? Only I haven't received an email update since the group one originally outlining the plan ??

Are we all sticking with the plan of not wishing Jinky a happy birthday ? Only I haven't received an email update since the group one originally outlining the plan ??

Happy birthday Jinky

(sorry Paul only just seen your post - obviously the carrier pigeon didn't make it - this far into the countryside then emails are the devil's work & not to be trusted :) )

Dame Vera Lynn, the forces sweetheart is 100 today. And she is releasing a new album to commemorate it.

Happy birthday to a wonderful lady.

Happy Birthday Frank.

I hope things are improving for you in life and that today will see the start of a better year for you.

Many happy returns Frank, hopefully a better year for you than last!

Thank you for the messages. We have a table booked at The Beck in Mablethorpe, so I am being wined and dined.

Thank you for the messages. We have a table booked at The Beck in Mablethorpe, so I am being wined and dined.
That's it Frank, and don't feel pressured to put out either.
You're a strong, independent man who don't need no woman... [emoji1]

A slightly late Happy Birthday Frank - trust that you will have a good night out tonight.

Back