• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Birthday thread

I don't think I've had one during that time scale.

I'm not surprised, you're too handsome to be bogged down by birthdays every year! :drink2:

(Now we can both be slightly embarrassed for a moment.) :icon_mrgreen:

I'm not surprised, you're too handsome to be bogged down by birthdays every year! :drink2:

(Now we can both be slightly embarrassed for a moment.) :icon_mrgreen:

nicholas-cage-reaction-awkward-no.gif

Nice to see you still have your sense of humour Norway :icon_lol:

Thanks Sue, we need humour living in Norway you know with the cold and the high cost of living. We're considering giving a mountain to Finland (anniversary gift) but I'm not sure that's gonna help much. I've never heard about that mountain so it can't be very useful. :)

Thanks Sue, we need humour living in Norway you know with the cold and the high cost of living. We're considering giving a mountain to Finland (anniversary gift) but I'm not sure that's gonna help much. I've never heard about that mountain so it can't be very useful. :)

A mountain for a birthday present, i'd rather have a bloody good curry and a night out in Blackpool tbh! :)

A mountain for a birthday present, i'd rather have a bloody good curry and a night out in Blackpool tbh! :)

No arguments from me! I'd settle for the curry alone. Blackpool isn't ready for me just yet.

:icon_lol:

It really is lovely to see you back on here. :)

:) I have to check if they got pre-made curry now, at the store. I had curry in Banbury once, it was delicious. Can't live on memories though. :beerchug:

:) I have to check if they got pre-made curry now, at the store. I had curry in Banbury once, it was delicious. Can't live on memories though. :beerchug:

Make one, they are so easy :)

Make one, they are so easy :)

Oh no, you've gone insane while I was gone. :jpshakehead:

You might as well convince me I can win an olympic gold medal in syncronized swimming, for women! :)

Oh no, you've gone insane while I was gone. :jpshakehead:

You might as well convince me I can win an olympic gold medal in syncronized swimming, for women! :)

Oh ok, maybe not :icon_lol:

Thanks for all your birthday wishes.
There is a great family on this forum - I visit everyday even though I don't post very much.

Sixty next year - the plan then is to take my pension and do a little part time work to top things off.
I can't wait!!

(Birthday was celebrated with a fabulous takeaway!. If you're ever in Hereford....http://mowchakhereford.co.uk/#_=_)

Happy Birthday Trev, have a good one mate

Back