• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Birthday thread

Happy Birthday WH, hope your day is filled with all the things you enjoy.

Happy Birthday WH, hope your day is filled with all the things you enjoy.

Kind of Sue, so far it's a can of gloss paint, and a few minutes ago it was a hammer drill.
So thanks everyone.
I've got a nice yellow banner across the top of my pages on TWF. How nice!

Kind of Sue, so far it's a can of gloss paint, and a few minutes ago it was a hammer drill.
So thanks everyone.
I've got a nice yellow banner across the top of my pages on TWF. How nice!

Rewarded by a tipple or two this evening :)

How come I never got a nice yellow banner across the top of my page on my birthday. Miserable buggers!

How come I never got a nice yellow banner across the top of my page on my birthday. Miserable buggers!

I thought TWF just put it up for everyone... unless you didn't put your DOB on the form when you registered yourself...?

I thought TWF just put it up for everyone... unless you didn't put your DOB on the form when you registered yourself...?

I did, but no yellow banner. Bloody favouritism....

I consoled meself by telling meself that it was only for the over 60's ;)

Tsk!
Older than me, only half as many posts, only half the bullshit that I put out and apparently slower at typing it Peter!

You're just not trying!

Youv'e been on this site for longer - not that much in it on average posts per day.

Would agree on the bullshit & typing speed though.

Roy, have the happiest of birthdays mate.

Love
Paul
x

Guys, could I just say thanks for all your messages and best wishes both on here and on Facebook, and every single one was nicely worded except that Pavlos who called me an old bastard.
It's very nice to get your best wishes.
We had a most brilliant Lebanese feast with about 10 or 12 small starters then the main course!
An absolute treat and brilliant to have it at home with a bottle of something fizzy which I've just noted my wife has commandeered
I'm going to wear all my new jumpers and drink an excellent, very peaty single malt that I've never had before as I start the gentle slide into my 65th year.

Cheers lads. Wouldve been better if I was at Wembley with the Wolves but I'll settle for watching Boro get stuffed.

Happy birthday Sam... Well it wasn't a stuffing but the right result will keep you happy!

Back