• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Birthday thread

Cheers lads. Been a bit of bummer, got a throat infection and the missus has got a chest infection and has torn a muscle. Good job I've got the kids trained to tidy up, wash up, cook etc. Not bad for 7 and 5 year olds.

Happy birthday Booz, hopefully you and the missus get better soon!

Just come on to see this, so Happy Birthday Gav, Hope it went as well as it could.
Kudos to your kids. Fish & Chip supper for them!

I'm still wearing Terry Connor's coat!

Bloody hell, I've got some catching up to do.
Belated wishes to Del and a happy birthday to Boozad.

Paul
x

A very happy birthday to Jinky - a special birthday too, as he finally reaches the age of 16.

Have a good day mate.

Have the happiest of birthdays Jinky, remember you still owe me an avatar change :)

Love
Paul

Jinky ! I mised that you old ex mod!

Have a good bit of what's left.

Hope all the people who love gave you what you wanted....

And your wife didn't really mind...

Have a good one Jinky

Just seen all these - thanks very much folks. 30 years old... blimey. I might actually need to grow up soon!

The Mrs treated me to a two night break in Bath (first time I've been - gorgeous city with lots of good pubs and places to visit) and then I had a heavy day/night of booze related fun with my mates in Reading last night (thought we'd try somewhere different - was actually ok!).

Much appreciated though, chaps.

May I be one of the 1st to wish our very own Frank a very very happy birthday! :)

Happy 60th birthday to our very own Frankie Baby Munro. Wishing you a happy fun filled day..... you old fart :) xx

Back