• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Amusing/Interesting/Thought Provoking Video + Picture Thread

Why is she having a piss there? Dirty bitch.

Although that's funny, it's also fucking horrible. Have some dignity eh, love?

Agree with SSB - you couldn't pay me enough to go near V Festival.

I thought V was pretty good when i went a few years back, then the following year i went to Rock AM ring and realised V was in fact complete and utter shit in comparison.

Still had a laugh at V though because of the people we were with but there were way too many wankers knocking around and the amount of rules and stuff around the place compared to Rock AM ring was ridiculous.

130192190678.jpg

'doubt'...So you're not dismissing out-of-hand the idea of enjoying some turd-mouth action?

Absolutely repulsive!! Aaarghhh....

I saw a site once about 'scat'.
To me 'scat ' was a distinctive style of singing.
So I was shocked to open this site and there was a photo of a bloke having a dump from the edge of a sideboard and on the floor directly below his arse was a woman with her mouth wide open....

I recoiled so fast, I threw my tea into the air and actually fell of the back of my chair...

You're a very dirty boy Pablo.

Absolutely repulsive!! Aaarghhh....

I saw a site once about 'scat'.
To me 'scat ' was a distinctive style of singing.
So I was shocked to open this site and there was a photo of a bloke having a dump from the edge of a sideboard and on the floor directly below his arse was a woman with her mouth wide open....

I recoiled so fast, I threw my tea into the air and actually fell of the back of my chair...

You're a very dirty boy Pablo.

That was obviously your reaction when you got caught - as if you just 'chanced' upon the site, still, keep on telling that story you might convince someone someday....

That was obviously your reaction when you got caught - as if you just 'chanced' upon the site, still, keep on telling that story you might convince someone someday....

Wolh Hunting thanks God everyday for In Private Browsing!

FYI - I'm not really into all that, but do have a mate who owns one of Europe's largest bondage and fetish clubs.

Back