• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Amusing/Interesting/Thought Provoking Video + Picture Thread

He was so brave, must have been really filling those 2 slices of toast he ate.

Attachments

• IMG_1926.jpeg
    IMG_1926.jpeg
    902.9 KB · Views: 76
To be fair, they've just decanted what he didn't eat onto a smaller plate, but it certainly gives the wrong first impression.
I’ll be honest, hadn’t clocked that at all, good spot.
They’ve proper mugged him off in that case.

Definitely the same plate.

He had 3 slices of toast. 😂😂

Is the picture just taken from further back making the plate look smaller? I've looked at this multiple times and I get a different outcome each time.
Good job I've got an eye test due

Use the penguins as your scale. It’s the same place.

(Top tier internationa break chat!)

Same plates, just spun round 180°.

3 rounds of toast, a piece of black pudding and a couple of hash browns is all I can see gone. Unless there's a couple of sausages/bacon gone too.

I can't eat big meals nowadays in one sitting but even I could manage that piffling amount.

He's no BeardMeatsFood that's for sure.

Same plates, just spun round 180°.

3 rounds of toast, a piece of black pudding and a couple of hash browns is all I can see gone. Unless there's a couple of sausages/bacon gone too.

I can't eat big meals nowadays in one sitting but even I could manage that piffling amount.

He's no BeardMeatsFood that's for sure.
Is he the guy that ate something similar at a place near where you work?

Edit - found it...

How has no one posted the photo of Johnny yet?
I was wondering exactly the same.

To be honest the bloke at the challenge above made a fatal mistake in eating the toast first. The carbs blow you up. When ordering the challenge order the toast unbuttered with separate butter as you can eat the toast cold if it hasn't gone soggy to fill in the corners at the end. Start with the meats, and polish them off then use the eggs and beans to attack the other carbs like the hash browns and chips.

It is a big plate for sure, but his "effort" was fucking pants.

Back