• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Amusing/Interesting/Thought Provoking Video + Picture Thread

I don't know what's true or not from what you read on Twitter, but one way or another one pissed night out has changed her life

I don't know what's true or not from what you read on Twitter, but one way or another one pissed night out has changed her life
I do think that she's probably had to go into hiding once it became viral. I imagine she's getting lots of shit from her family and friends over it and it's likely bad for her mental health right now.

The Wealdstone raider dealt with this kind of attention best in my view, he turned the focus around into loads of work for charity.

I do think that she's probably had to go into hiding once it became viral. I imagine she's getting lots of shit from her family and friends over it and it's likely bad for her mental health right now.
You think? I'd imagine they'd have taken it in the way it was meant, it's just funny, she shouldn't be getting any stick for it.

Apparently she got sacked from her job?

Edit: ignore that, apparently not true

Tells you clearly on the picture where to meet up

Maybe you have to go to the Red Lion, have a few and then the picture is clear to read

Cracking finish. The date on the video suggests that Bellingham copied him.

Not in your school uniform, FFS!

Back