• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Amusing/Interesting/Thought Provoking Video + Picture Thread

that was the funniest thing posted on the whole last page

WrDyygz.png

Anyone fancy a Liverpool endorsed Harold Shipman keyring?

Djc7EeVX0AA45KE.jpg

Just realised who it's meant to be.

I was thinking Walter White.

Looks more like PLF to me.

Nothing like me - has a full beard & I went down to a goatee at least 2 yrs ago, plus for me to have that hair colour would need a van load of Grecian 2000

Anyway it is an affront to my dignity to be compared with Harold Shipman - I'm far less dangerous than he was :icon_smile:

Fucking state of that. Is that that £10 ‘crunch box’ somebody posted on Twitter?

Yep. Some of the replies are ace. 'Is the Irn Bru the sauce' made me laugh.

Could one of you healthier types make a guess at how many grammes of fat is in that ?

Fat content in battered and deep fried stuff will be about 20%, the sausage probably closer to 40%. Chips and onion rings about 12-15%. Presuming it's all been deep fried.

Calories will be increased massively by deep frying too, depending on the absorption rate of the food. Turning a potato into deep fried chips will near on double the calories, depending on the thickness of the cut. A chicken breast will more than double in calorie content if it's coated and then deep fried

Back