• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Amusing/Interesting/Thought Provoking Video + Picture Thread

You'll notice I haven't done it, not that I'm going to jump on anyone that has, each to their own and all that. Just seems a case of double standards when you've slated people for doing the same thing on Facebook when it's something other than a band name to create.
Very kind of you to tell me what I can and can't like. Thanks.

Very kind of you to tell me what I can and can't like. Thanks.

Well you seemed to be a bit confused on your own, hating it from other people on Facebook then apparently having an 'awesome time' of it on here, just thought I'd try and a bit of a logic/consistency to your thinking.

Well you seemed to be a bit confused on your own, hating it from other people on Facebook then apparently having an 'awesome time' of it on here, just thought I'd try and a bit of a logic/consistency to your thinking.
Jesus Mark, go and play in the road or something, eh?

Jesus Mark, go and play in the road or something, eh?

Hmmm, I'm sensing there might be some more double standards here, would you give your children the same advice? It's not sounding like the best idea to me really, you know with traffic and stuff it's probably not the safest place. Heaven forbid a lovely member of the moderation team would be wishing ill upon a member of the forum, how unbecoming.

Band: Pisolithus
Album: Beethoven all over me
30406558334_6f27d2c4c6_m.jpg

Definitely a thrash metal or screamo band.

Shit band name. Try it again

Band: Siwash Creek
Album: Between mind and matter

Very moody

Band name: Gachnang
Album title: Domain of Social Contract Theory

explore-1480603788

"Luzzing a bunch of trumpets down a stairwell" is my favourite line.

Back