• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Amusing/Interesting/Thought Provoking Video + Picture Thread

You talking all kinds of crazy Boozie....

Really Tapatalk? Really, really?

b482d75067f797c4c18b2235152e07f2.jpg

I keep getting one about Cassandra from Only Fools!!

Aren't ads on the internet personally tailored based on your browsing history? What does that say about Tredman?

I could understand them increasing the size/frequency/prominence of the ads if they'd signed a few reasonably lucrative deals that they needed to push. But not to have dreadful clickbait (even by clickbait standards) and PPI offers. All on a rotation of about four options.

I'm not getting any ads on Tapatalk but the last update is shit. I generally use the unread posts to browse when on my phone and after 1 refresh of that, it basically breaks. A thread I have read will still be there and when I click on it it will take me to a completely different one

Does anyone else find tapatalk doesn't work if connected to The Cloud? It's fine anywhere else.

I'm not getting any ads on Tapatalk but the last update is shit. I generally use the unread posts to browse when on my phone and after 1 refresh of that, it basically breaks. A thread I have read will still be there and when I click on it it will take me to a completely different one

Yeah, it's been defaulting to the "forums" option for me probably 40-50% of the time I open it (it shouldn't), and if I click unread after that it generally spazzes out and I have to close it all down and start again in the hope it starts with the right tab.

Does anyone else find tapatalk doesn't work if connected to The Cloud? It's fine anywhere else.

I was in town on Friday and all seemed to work on all the public WiFi I used.

You sometimes have to open a webpage to prompt it to sign into The Cloud first, then everything else will be fine.

You're all going to see the light eventually and install an older ad free version, and turn updates off.

I basically configured Tapatalk for maximal clickbait funtimes.

Back