• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Amusing/Interesting/Thought Provoking Video + Picture Thread

What made me smile on that piece, the bit at the top to the right' China bans live streams of people seductively eating bananas '. Is it even possible to eat a banana any other way.

As a man theres an unwritten rule that you should never make eye contact with another man whilst eating a banana, its just wrong, and you should always, repeat always move the banana to the mouth not the other way around.....

What made me smile on that piece, the bit at the top to the right' China bans live streams of people seductively eating bananas '. Is it even possible to eat a banana any other way.

I must add that I didn't get to see or read the bit about the home burning as it wouldnt load, but I cannot even begin to imagine that happening, truly truly awful.

As a man theres an unwritten rule that you should never make eye contact with another man whilst eating a banana, its just wrong, and you should always, repeat always move the banana to the mouth not the other way around.....

:icon_lol: Never see how much of the banana you can get in your mouth and touching the back of your throat either, just looks bad.

8b166eb525dc1d5cdf9686984b76eb61.jpg

Sainsbury's looking for slave labour to deck out their staff canteen!

CiU-GFxXIAE386C.jpg:large

Sainsbury's looking for slave labour to deck out their staff canteen!

CiU-GFxXIAE386C.jpg:large

As a (part-time) photographer I hate stuff like this. Unfortunately they're bound to find one who will realise too late that "exposure" or "credit" doesn't pay the bills.

Someone hasn't taken the news about BBC Recipes too well.

CipSBRnVAAESPmu.jpg

Back