• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Amusing/Interesting/Thought Provoking Video + Picture Thread

Arsenal fan goes full kit wanker...on his wedding day. Have a fookin word
Saw that on the full kit wanker Twitter account. There are some right specimens on there.

Saw this on Rude Tube last night - absolutely fucking awesome.

Saw this on Rude Tube last night - absolutely $#@!ing awesome.

That was a stunt to get the Foos to play in their Italian town/city last year and it worked. Grohl was rather impressed by it and suggested it should be repeated...

That was a stunt to get the Foos to play in their Italian town/city last year and it worked. Grohl was rather impressed by it and suggested it should be repeated...

Yeah, the guy who organised it was interviewed on the show. Imagine how awesome it'd feel to write a song that 1000 people performed just so you'd play in their home town? All kinds of awesome.

All those people seem far too pleased with themselves.

Inflated sense of self-worth is a big turn off for me :D

A lot of them look like they want to look like their having a good time and are part of something amazing, as opposed to just actually having a good time and being part of something amazing. If you know what I mean!?

Find the driver and beat him/her to death with a baseball bat, live on TV. No way they didn't know they hit someone.

12592717_10153703735101321_3033297349644357865_n.jpg

OH jesus, I worked it out in the end, but that is a bad bad piccy.

It took me a few minutes to work out what it was.

I was reading the baby grow as saying MY ANUT IS MY BEEF as well. :facepalm:

Back