• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

2024 General Election Thread

Who did you Vote For

• Labour

Votes: 35 63.6%
  • Tory

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Green

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Farage Ltd

• Serious Independent

• Plaid Cymru

• SNP

• One of the Niron ones

• Count Binface

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Mr Baked Bean Face

• Other Strange Party/Independent

• Total voters
But that is EXACTLY THE POINT.

A vote in a UK election isn't going to suddenly change Netanyahu's stance one fucking iota.
I disagree passionately with Labour's stance on Gaza but it's easy for me to hold my nose and vote for them, pragmatic over principled. But I've got no issues at all with anybody that feels they can't do that.

But that is EXACTLY THE POINT.

A vote in a UK election isn't going to suddenly change Netanyahu's stance one fucking iota.
The other point is whether the people of Leicester will be adequately represented by these indis standing on one issue

With these independents standing on the Gaza issue, what do they think they're going to affect as an independent?

Labour vote is 15% down in areas with high Muslim population

As a politician, I’m not fussed about Ashworth going. He’s been as ridiculous as some of the Tory Comical Ali’s in this election.

With these independents standing on the Gaza issue, what do they think they're going to affect as an independent?

With that thinking, why would anybody vote green?

If they can raise awareness/acknowledgement of the genocide, or even just make their communities feel listened to then that's the job, isn't it. I'm sure nobody expects a material change, but there's a lot to be said for at least being able to say you've tried

Victoria Atkins, health Secretary keeps her seat in louthIMG_2017.jpeg

Back