• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Kit Thread

Proper Umbro replicas and not Toffs or Scoredraw. £80 down already before they hopefully do the 3 wolves 70’s shirt and Danny Crainie’s pinstripe

If the blue shirt gets down to 20 quid, then maybe...

It will be, guarantee you.

I've got three Castore shirts upstairs and not one of them cost me more than £15.

Nowhere near enough of a discount yet. 50% off before the end of November last year on away kits. I bit at a BOGOF offer the same week.

BOGOF day today on kits. 3rd kit isn't on offer and if your youngster wants the full kit you have to place 3 separate orders for shirts, socks and shorts and have 3 delivery charges as the website doesn't give the full discount if booked together. The red one is disgusting so I'll give it a pass this time.

Home, away and third shirts are £30 in JD Sports at the moment. Popped in and bought the red shirt yesterday when I was in town

Got both the 92 and 01 track top on BOGOFF with an added £30 Wolves cash for £20.. Bostin.

Home, away and third shirts are £30 in JD Sports at the moment. Popped in and bought the red shirt yesterday when I was in town

You are a star! (Sorry about dissing your red shirt!) -

I ordered the black anthem jacket the other day. 35% off and £30 Wolves cash means it'll be delivered to the door for £15. Hopefully it's as good quality as the pro travel suit and waterproof hoodie I ordered a while back.

Used my merchandise cash and paid just £3 p&p

Lovely - that's the last of Mini Langers' presents sorted

Cheers for the heads up

Back