• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Internationals

I take it you like him kicking Bellingham around the park then. So easily pleased. Like I said Joao has had a great season for us but he looked a kid in headlights for Brazil.
If it was a competitive game, Brazil would have been down to 10 inside 20 minutes

I take it you like him kicking Bellingham around the park then. So easily pleased. Like I said Joao has had a great season for us but he looked a kid in headlights for Brazil.
I took it to be a planned assault, similarity Spurs against Traore a few seasons ago. Brazil midfield took it in turns to stop Bellingham by fair means or foul.

I took it to be a planned assault, similarity Spurs against Traore a few seasons ago. Brazil midfield took it in turns to stop Bellingham by fair means or foul.
And it worked, in a "proper" game it probably wouldn't have been as successful though.

And it worked, in a "proper" game it probably wouldn't have been as successful though.
It did, despite having lots of possession, our midfield didn't create loads of good chances. As you say in a 'proper' game you'd expect the officials to be more strict.

Hey, you, call me... Point and "phone hand to the ear"... Might say more about you guys ;)

Subbed off at half time. Been great for him to start two big games in a row.

Gutted for Matheus but he's up against some tough competition and there's a bit of bias against him in Brazil. He somehow got a reputation of being undeserving of his place when he was selected, they seem to think he was only in the squad because he played in Europe and there were better players domestically. Once Brazilian fans have made their mind up it's very hard to change.

Think Ruddy might be on the list too. I think you were meh at best, but he was bloody decent in the Championship

Back