• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

Although I’m sure rumours like these are nonsense I do remember everyone thinking the same when the Jota to Liverpool thing first got talked about.

Cunha's massive fee that we only paid in the last 18 months means he's one that we'd be less likely to punt on. We wouldn't make a great deal on him, either in basic cashflow or PSR accounting terms.

Getting £15m for Podence would be impressive seeing as he has a cheaper buy out clause in his loan.

Go on the Facebook pages and there’s a load of Dave Reefs everywhere, very much fosun have done a great job, GON is beyond criticism and it’s all part of de big oidea.
Our fan base have gone from no patience to believe everything Jeff says and thou shall not question. Odd bunch

£20m for Guedes and £35m now for max, £7m for hodge. I’m crying laughing, if we got 50% of those fees for all 3 I’d personally drive them all out of here.

Best thing is you can destroy posts like that with facts, stats and logical thinking and wait for the pile. Happened on Sunday with those saying GON & Hobbs were beyond reproach.
Just point out the reality of everything and they either don’t come back or open the emergency banter box to throw insults.

Searching for Silva the multi-million pound man​

19:54​

Rangers 0-0 Dundee

d976c74e-425b-4e67-8cf3-cc1c4ca90b57.jpg
Tom English
BBC Scotland's chief sports writer at Ibrox

I'm here on a mission to discover any evidence of Fabio Silva being a multi-million pound player, a project that has gone on for some time.

He's just hit the crossbar when he should have at least tested Jon McCracken. A multi-million pound player would probably have scored.

I'd take him on a free as a squad option but not as the main 9 that's signed this summer unfortunately it would probably be the latter.

If you combined his general play and ability to be a focal point (despite not being very tall) with Hwang's finishing, you'd have a pretty decent mid-table striker.

Back