• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sunderland (A) Build-up and match thread

He's a footballer, if he's having a nightmare get him off - no different to any other player for me.

I thgink Nuno is good at keeping feelings out of it and making decisions based on performance. I think if he could, he'd take Saiss off.

Forest equalise so Burton now safe...

Derby enjoying themselves 4-0 up. Sunderland and Barnsley deffo relegated.
Who else will go too?

I imagine the Burgoyne sub was planned but Norris hasn’t helped himself though

Good thing is this will show quite how much we need to strengthen

Whoever owns Burton is thinking, "There's 15 minutes of this season left and if it stays like this I'm gonna have to rebuild the place and fill it with seats.... This is gonna cost me a ton of money... Several tons of money in fact!"

Well I guess I need to keep my juju jinx potions going a little longer given we have lost to a relegated team and an ex player scored. I thought we were past that lol

Bristol City get their 2nd back. 3-2 down now from 3-0. Shame we can't do this! Sheff Utd are 10th.

Suspect the keepr sub was pre-planned. Burgoyne in and around the squad all season. Bloody hope so

I know a few of the top brass at Burton and you are bang on right if they stay up they are going to go cap in hand for some investment

Burgoyne showing Norris how to make a save.

Sheff Utd score another v Bolton as Barnsley get one back v Derby...
About 7 mins left for 22 players fighting like mad to escape the drop....

Even if they don't rebuild, and just put seats in, how do you manage with max attendance of around 6,000??
And that's if capacity is cut because seats take up more space than people standing...

Bonatini and Jota get in each other's way and that promising attack gets comfortably snuffed out.

Even if they don't rebuild, and just put seats in, how do you manage with max attendance of around 6,000??
And that's if capacity is cut because seats take up more space than people standing...
They haven't come close to selling out this season. They won't miss a few standing spaces by getting rid of the terraces.

Flum score... Doherty runs 40 yards and Jota prefers to go on his own and fires it straight into the keepers gut. Doherty is furious!

Sod this, I'm going the pub.

They haven't come close to selling out this season. They won't miss a few standing spaces by getting rid of the terraces.

OK Bear, but how the fuck can they survive on gates of 5,000 then? How do you get good players in when the gate money will get spent on one player for instance!

Back