• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion 2024/25

Will you renew?

• Total voters

Deutsch Wolf

aka Dawn
Reaction score
I'm thinking this is it for me. Do I enjoy it, not really, do the club take the piss, absolutely yes.

I mean I might relent. Right now it's no.

Voted yes because quite simply i will renew both my home and away season tickets. Unless i was unable to renew i always will, they’ve got me. I love the club rather than those who own it/play for it and i just can’t give that up.

Been two years since I had one, don't miss the hassle of getting to games and the frequently stupid kickoff times. I wouldn't say it's the best decision I ever made giving mine up, but it hasn't negatively effected my existence either.

I think if I had social interactions either side of kickoff then I'd probably still be going, as I didn't it was a fairly easy choice.

Last edited:
Voted yes but it really sticks in my throat. Especially as my twins will now be U17s.

I really begrudge giving Jeff my money, but it’s our club not his, the cunt.

No, don't miss crammed, shit, cancelled or striking trains and I certainly don't miss top six prices for bottom six ambition.

Hopefully football eats itself and all these parasites infesting the game fuck off. I'll play the long game till then.

I’ll renew, it’s been part of winter life for years, how long I’ll go on for I don’t know.
Certainly haven’t enjoyed the past few months.

Voted yes because quite simply i will renew both my home and away season tickets. Unless i was unable to renew i always will, they’ve got me. I love the club rather than those who own it/play for it and i just can’t give that up.
Same situation as Slink. However I’ve gone from thinking there’ll be a slight rise in price, to thinking it’ll be hiked up quite a bit.

Price hiking is a drop in the ocean when it comes to the club’s turnover and will have no affect on the clubs ability to be more competitive.
Bit like rocking up to the towering inferno with watering can.

I'm really torn. If it goes over £700 I have no choice but to walk away for the first time since 1988.

I've voted yes but it depends on the price really. I'm in a much better position financially than I was last year but I'd still struggle (but just about manage) to justify it at the current price point. Any significant price increase would see me have a very difficult decision to make.

I'll be renewing,.as much as they piss me off.

I'll be moving from the shit hole that is the Steve Bull behind one of the goals as well so that will take a bit of pain away from the unnecessary increase

Also going to try to move, cannot be doing with the screaming K-Pop supporters behind me.

As everyone knows I’m staying away got my monthly subscription to the national trust so will probably be somewhere on the long mynd during next seasons suffering and check the full time when getting back in the car.

Have to say one of the main reasons I'm leaning towards renewing at the moment is that I feel we've got 1 or 2 more seasons at this level maximum if we continue to operate the way we are currently and I don't want to miss it. Who knows if we'll ever be back at this level, especially if Fosun can't find a buyer.

I've been on the fence not sure what to do for a while.

I think I've settled on "one more year" mainly because I enjoy meeting up with mates and we've had some good moments this year. It's not a dead cert though, as it should be.

I'll wait and see how much they put them up by. I enjoy seeing my friends who I sit by and like the fact that most of us in our area are STHs so nice to see the same faces each game. However, the prices are already taking the piss with the total lack of ambition the club is showing and how they have downgraded on virtually every aspect from the SMT to the manager/head coach to the players, looking back at Nuno and the team wearing gold in 2018 to what we are seeing now is very sad and disheartening

Have to say one of the main reasons I'm leaning towards renewing at the moment is that I feel we've got 1 or 2 more seasons at this level maximum if we continue to operate the way we are currently and I don't want to miss it. Who knows if we'll ever be back at this level, especially if Fosun can't find a buyer.

Can see where you’re coming from and I may get a bit of FOMO. Although I felt like I’ve seen it all now we’ve beaten every big 6 home and away at some point, seen us beat Peps City team, Klopp’s Liverpool, batter Arsenal etc and made beating Villa at home seem a routine.
Been to Europe and play at the new version of Wembley.

Back