• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Return of The Wolf...

Anyone know if they are able to broadcast the games online?

Nope, just read it won't be online as Wolves Player has to be the only available online service for matchday comms.

So all in all, fairly pointless for some of us. Ah well.

Its a pretty poor coverage map - doesn't reach to Stafford, so I hope gold / WM still have some games on?

If this means that Wolves games will no longer be carried on DAB it also cuts out a few other local areas - not sure how far Signal 107 broadcasts on FM.

According to Ofcom its just:

5CThpdI.png

Whoopie-do. At least The Wolf stretched to Stourbridge back in the day.

Seriously, what's the point?

To be fair that map is from 2003, guessing it could've changed for the re-launch?

It better have. That is shit coverage.
Fingers crossed WM still have their DAB broadcasts.

If all of Signal 107 is doing the commentary coverage then the map above is only part of the coverage.

That map is just the old Wolf station coverage, Signal 107 is another couple of stations joined together covering Shrewsbury area and Stourport area.

So what's wrong with Wolves Player then. All the commentaries and videos for £3 a month. And a bit more money into the club.

To be fair I used to get the Wolf in Cannock, but I had to sit in my car at the bottom of my drive :)

To be fair I used to get the Wolf in Cannock, but I had to sit in my car at the bottom of my drive :)

Was that your excuse when you had been locked out for some misdemeanour :icon_biggrin:

Football coverage is farcical in this country. I live just over 5 mins walk from Bramall lane yet I can't listen to there matches on the digital radio as it isn't smart enough to know I ain't streaming it. Do they really think radio and TV coverage is what stops people going to games, I will probably end up getting Wolves player but the commentary is wank and I begrudge paying for such low quality broadcast standards.

Boooo, I need American comms!

How much does Wolves Player cost? Do they even do international accounts?

Can't even open the website over here, over to Parkin and Wolfie for the new season for me.

Can't even open the website over here, over to Parkin and Wolfie for the new season for me.

You need to get the hamsters to run around the wheel faster. Isn't that how Greece is generating its leccy these days?

Anything that means you don't have to listen to the Paul Franks phone-in is a bonus.

Back