• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Play Off Winners

Who do you think will go up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony Towner

Reaction score
Shoved a poll up on who you think will go up, not who you want to. I've gone Boro. Fulham choked today and Villa and Derby are so unpredictable, wouldn't be surprised to see them win or lose 3-0 in their first leg.

I think Fulham are the best side of the four by miles.

If not them, then I would hope Derby could make it. So basically whomever wins that semi-final will get my support in the final.

Still going with Fulham as they are the best side in it. Though I wonder how much today will affect them. What a time to lose your mojo, against a poor Birmingham side and with Cardiff only managing a draw. Huge missed opportunity.

Fulham have been poor recently, they look knackered.

I'll go with Derby.

Fulham are the best have a feeling Villa will find a way through.

I think two games of Pulis ball could do for Villa anyway. Here's hoping.

Sticking with middlesbrough. Pullis has them doing what he does to teams. Just think they will do enough

I've gone Villa, hope not, but they've got a pretty decent record against those involved.

I think Fulham are the best side of the four by miles.

If not them, then I would hope Derby could make it. So basically whomever wins that semi-final will get my support in the final.

Fulham are definitely the best side but I think Boro have the ability to do a job on them.

I've gone Villa, hope not, but they've got a pretty decent record against those involved.

I think villa are fooked either way. Whichever division they end up in they'll need a pretty major rebuild

I think villa are fooked either way. Whichever division they end up in they'll need a pretty major rebuild
I kind off agree, but disagree. They need a massive rebuild if promoted, but they have the size of club/history, stadium and fanbase to attract players.

I think Villa will make it but sincerely hope I'm wrong. Derby would be my preference.

Villa will win them but prefer Fulham or Derby to do it.

Going Boro, think it'll be a Boro v Fulham final

Anyone but Villa sadly I think Pulis ball will win it.

Derby County are not the best team in the play offs, but seem to have found some form at the right time.

Fulham are definitely the best team but they've been sneaking their way through games towards the very end. They're not playing great stuff right now and we know you can get at them - the goalkeeper is rubbish, Odoi is a weak centre half, they haven't got anyone who can tackle in midfield. Piazon is a total waste of a shirt as well, I don't know how he keeps getting a game.

Villa and Boro both play fucking abysmal football. That is a tie that really is not going to be much fun to watch. I'll take Villa to edge it, just.

I've got Derby's performances against Sunderland and us in my mind when I try to assess them but they've obviously done something right to go on a little run...would never have said this a month ago but I think they can beat Fulham now.

So a Derby vs Villa final and I'll hope that Derby come out on top. Bruce doesn't deserve his methods to be vindicated, he's done a shite job all things considered.

Voted Boro - don't especially want them to, but probably have the experience to get over the line

Fancy the draw - hopefully it's a good game of football though, the play-offs were painful viewing last season

Back