• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Matt Doherty

How much for The Gloves?

• Total voters
Don't talk silly. Jonny is sadly done at the top level and Doherty was a shit League One RB 10 years ago who hasn't improved in that role at all.

Semedo is a gutless, heartless, big time charlie. I'd never pick him again. Id play Johnny, Doc, anyone above him.
Hating on Semedo, Traore and Toti. It's an odd pattern, can't quite put my finger on it...

On Doherty, I heard someone an a podcast the other day say he hasn't lost a yard he's lost a furlong. Made me smile. He's not the size he was pre Nuno, but he's definitely bigger than he was in the Nuno era

For what its worth, I would have picked him V city and played a back 5. Hes got undoubted ability obviously and the most talented full back we have, just his application in some games and the way he turns his back on the ball when its kicked at him. Drives me mad, that.
My comment the other day was post Luton, so a tad over the top.

Thought he did ok yesterday when he came on, Jonny was struggling a bit though, inevitable when you never play I suppose.

Jonny got isolated 1 v 1 against Doku a few times, the old Jonny probably would've won the ball back and started a counter attack but he's clearly not right still, he got absolutely rinsed.

Yep. Trying to keep a level headed view after yesterday's game 👍
One swallow doesnt make a summer and all that.
Fuck keeping level headed, I'm still bouncing and will fight anyone who dares to criticise anything from yesterday😄.
Games like yesterday don't come along very often for teams like Wolves, I'm milking the shit out of it.

Back