• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Definitely. Could be a real bonus of Wembley being sold is more games like these played around the country. Not a terrible start either from England.

I could see this being the team in the second game to be fair. Keep players fresh. Against better opposition I would have concerns about Henderson as the holding player in a shape like this where Delph and RCL look to get forward early. He got caught out once early on where it wasn't all his fault but in a situation where he was on his own he needed to be holding his position. In possession he's been fine, a bit sharper than Dier

Nice goal. He's still overrated though ;)

Definitely. Could be a real bonus of Wembley being sold is more games like these played around the country. Not a terrible start either from England.

I could see this being the team in the second game to be fair. Keep players fresh. Against better opposition I would have concerns about Henderson as the holding player in a shape like this where Delph and RCL look to get forward early. He got caught out once early on where it wasn't all his fault but in a situation where he was on his own he needed to be holding his position. In possession he's been fine, a bit sharper than Dier

That Rashford bloke is rubbish eh

Toulon U21s final about to start at 5:30pm on Freesports (Sky 422). England v Mexico.

And now England lead 2-1... Tammy Abraham is fucking garbage

Neat finish by Dowell to give England the lead after Nketiah beat his man. Really poor standard of defending here.

Dowell does really well set up a chance, twisting and turning in the area, beating three and then setting up Abraham to tap it in... but he hits the post!

Dowell does really well set up a chance, twisting and turning in the area, beating three and then setting up Abraham to tap it in... but he hits the post!

Dowell was excellent every time I saw Forest last season, hopefully he'll get a look in at Everton next season.

Dowell was excellent every time I saw Forest last season, hopefully he'll get a look in at Everton next season.

Liked the look of him in this game. Did ok against us at Molineux too didn't he?

England have won, that's victory in the Toulon tourney for the third time in a row. Well done boys.

Soccer Aid kicks off later at 8pm on ITV

Team England:

Robbie Williams (C)

Paddy McGuinness,

Michael Owen

Mark Wright

Joe Wicks

Mo Farah

Olly Murs

David Harewood

Damien Lewis

Jamie Redknapp

Danny Murphy

Phil Neville

David Seaman

Wes Brown

Robbie Fowler

Myles Stephenson

Lee Mack

Andrew “Freddie” Flintoff

----------------------------

World XI:

Usain Bolt (C)

Yaya Toure

Gordon Ramsay

Brendan Cole

Kevin Pietersen

Dan Carter

Martin Compston

Eric Cantona

Ashley Fongho

Hayden Christensen

Robert Pires

Robbie Keane

Ioan Gruffudd

9fb253443ca1867b9c20be5521e4d6b9.jpg

It's bollocks really. If I want to watch Gordon Ramsay it is in a kitchen, not on a football pitch

Back