• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Meh, it' a friendly. He's experimented.

We tend to over react win or lose. I'm just more hopeful that he has learnt a lot from the game, as there is plenty to think about.

Also - let's not forget just how good some of these French players are

Quite easily could be four or five. Defensively we're a bit of a shambles, doesn't help not really having a central midfielder on the pitch for 90 minutes.

We tend to over react win or lose. I'm just more hopeful that he has learnt a lot from the game, as there is plenty to think about.

I'd point to how poor we were on Saturday when it did matter, just my view but im not a fan of Southgate. Playing two holding midfielders at Hampden for starters.
I'll agree he is a bit hamstrung by lack of quality especially at centre half.

Meh, what he said.

Commentator asked Harry Kane about the errors 'Yeah well thats the way we play, if we want to be brave and play like thatm then sometimes mistakes like that will happen'

What a comical bit of bullshit by Harry Kane there. Unbelievable response to the calamity at the back for 90 minutes.

Would love to know who at the FA thought that Southgate was a good choice for the full time role. A stop gap fair enough but he's already showing numerous tactical deficiencies.

tend to agree though trying stuff in a friendly ain't that much a problem. though not completely his fault if players make mistakes.

Hause and Iorfa both on bench for the U21's, no real surprise as both centre halves and right back were PL regulars at the end of the season

Shot in the bar and a missed pen..anyway a point is a point 0-0 for Sweden against England in the U21 championship

Watched the Germany v Czech U21 game. The Germans look really good apart from at striker where they look very poor. Meyer, Arnold, Gnabry and Stark look some players.

England losing v Slovakia.

Header from a corner. England have been pretty poor. Lot of possession but no idea what to do with it.

Boothroyd out.

In all seriousness how he got that job is a scandal. How do you get drummed out of Cov and later Northampton for truly dreadful results (in L2!) and walk into that gig. Oh I see, be bezzies with the FA's Technical Director.

Really good header to be fair. While we continue to make decisions like not picking Rashford for tournaments like this as our manager would rather fellate Mourinho then we aren't ever going to do well in it. If Asensio was English and played for United would we pick him? Of course we wouldn't.

Boothroyd out.

In all seriousness how he got that job is a scandal. How do you get drummed out of Cov and Northampton for truly dreadful results in L1 and L2 and walk into that gig. Oh I see, be bezzies with the FA's Technical Director.

He still plays that long diagonal ball shit that Graham Taylor played all those years ago. He makes Mick McCarthy look like Marcelo Bielsa. Awful coach.

Boothroyd out.

In all seriousness how he got that job is a scandal. How do you get drummed out of Cov and later Northampton for truly dreadful results (in L2!) and walk into that gig. Oh I see, be bezzies with the FA's Technical Director.

I've no idea what people see in Boothroyd he's been cack at every level and now at International level too.

1-1. Deserved after some good pressure since the restart. Mawson taps home after his initial chance was saved

2-1 England

Redmond scores (via a deflection) after a glorious ball from Ward-Prowse

Shocking defending from the RB! Make the ground to close down and then let him cut inside anyway.

On the TV commentary, why isn't this free to air? Which utter cunt dripping at the FA decided it was a good idea to sell out to a company that has no interest in national football?

Fucker should be sacked.

If you are talking about the U21's then it will have been sold by UEFA to the highest bidder

Back