• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Rams - Matchday Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get in dicko!!

Just what was wanted - Nouha, Nouha Dicko, Nouha Dicko, Noaha Noaha Dicko!!!!!!!

Brilliant stuff but this one's far from over. Don't sit back!

Can't get the ball atm won't be long until Derby equalise

Tommy K scares the shit out of me. Can't catch or kick a ball. Whether he pulls off the odd class save or not, the sooner we have Ikeme back the better.

Derby are all over us.

ok, here's what happened... I have to say it's crap reading 10 posts that go 'Dicko' and 'Yessssss' and 'get the fuck in!'... Come on lads you can do better than that.

KMac had it running towards the box slightly right of centre, slotted it across the far side of the boxto Dicko who ran a bit, covered by 3 players with a 4th advancing too and he dinked his way around a tackle and when you thought he'd get bundled off it, he firerd it through legs past the advancing lad and past a possibly unsighted Grant to go into the net just to the keepers left along the ground....
Terrific stuff.

Derby just hit the post again....
Let's stay focussed...

All gone to shit since we scored come on Wolves close them down!

Desperately need to keep the ball for a minute or two to get our shape and breath back.

Oh my word. Got to be doing better there Benik.

EEL or Iorfa coming on, couldn't tell.

Absolute mugging if we win this at the moment - no matter how dangerous we are on the counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back