• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves History Thread

I recall the anxiety shifting when there was an image of Sir Jack on the big screen and he put his thumbs up.
About the 80th minute I reckon

I remember on about 85 minutes someone shouting about already being up and everyone telling him to shut up and not jinx it.

I recall the anxiety shifting when there was an image of Sir Jack on the big screen and he put his thumbs up.
About the 80th minute I reckon
Just checked and it was 77th minute he did that. It definitely felt like a 'sign' but in reality [as the Watford SF proved] there was still plenty of time for us to snatch a defeat

As people jumped the gun and started talking about the second leg vs Reading before it was time :D , 13 years ago today:

Marking for the Sunderland Goal is comical especially Mancienne just watching on.
Seasnong just miss kicks then kicks the ground.

John Richards carried by Wolves fans celebrating victory over Swindon Town in the League Cup Semi-Final 2nd leg Molineux, 12th February 1980. Wolves won 3-1 and 4-3 on aggregate to reach the Final at Wembley.

FB_IMG_1715722794749.jpg

Back