• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Will Leicester City win the premier league?

Will Leicester City win the Premier League?

• Yes

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • No

Votes: 29 69.0%

• Total voters
You have to applaud some of the actions of the owners of Leicester - The following is another example of their generosity.

You might have thought Leicester City could not be any more of a feel-good story at the moment (unless you're a Tottenham fan).

Well, you'd be wrong.

The owners of the club have announced they are donating £2m to the Leicester Hospitals charity.

The head of fundraising at the charity says she only found out about the donation last night.

Debbie Adlerstein told BBC Leicester the money will put them in the "Premier League of children's hospitals".

I wonder where Leicester City will go from here. Premier League champions, Champions league quarter finalists. That is a quite remarkable achievement.

Do they stick with Shakespeare or go for another European manager with experience at the highest level?

You would think Shakespeare has done enough to get the job with their improved league form (he blatantly knifed Ranieri though, I don't care what he says).

Whether he can do it long term, I don't know. Leicester's basic tactics are fairly rudimentary but when they get them right not many teams seem to be able to deal with them. Whoever is in charge needs a new back four next season, they all need to go as first choice players.

Shakespeare and also Vardy were indeed behind the mutiny at Leicester. But I expect both to be at the King Power next season. Mahrez will be off in the summer, but I think that most of the current squad will be kept on. But it will be an ageing squad. A lot of money will have to be spent to get them dining at the top table again.

Last edited:
Now is their chance to spend the money they've earned wisely and make themselves a permanent top half club. They are supposedly getting Gibson from Boro who is the type of player they should be signing. If they are smart the shouldn't be looking at relegation for many a season. I think Shakespeare will get the job, but also think it'll end up all Colin Lee

Back