• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Twitter comments by Leeds and Veela

GLASGOWOLF

You OK Hun?
Reaction score
I saw all the tweets from leeds , and villa.
Must say I know it's the thing to say we don't care. Surely the FA / EFL has to do something, you cannot accuse a team of cheating and get away with it.

Whilst being disappointed in their class, does anyone think it will fire the boys up for Saturday ??

I really hope so, Would love Villa to miss out on the play offs

Completely classless from executives of professional football clubs with aspirations of being back in the Premier League.

Nuno's response to this has been fantastic, and I'm sure it helped fir the boys up last night and will have the same effect on Saturday. Hopefully Laurie, Jeff et al ignore all of it, answer anything at the league meeting today and don't rise to this childish jealousy

Must say I know it's the thing to say we don't care. Surely the FA / EFL has to do something, you cannot accuse a team of cheating and get away with it.

If they have concerns there are ways to go about it. However making everything public and then tweeting a load of bollocks about it is just low. If the Leeds manager had come out after the game last night and said or tweeted he thought the ref was a cheat, he would be facing a charge within hours for his comments. So, no difference for me on these. The Tweets and the "leaking" of the letter is a way to put pressure on the EFL and/or the FA.

Bringing the game into disrepute- no doubt about it they should be charged, the EFL have already stated we are ok. Any questions should be kept private disgusting lack of class mainly aimed at playing to their supporters

They're making fools of themselves. The mockery is sufficient punishment.

disgusting lack of class mainly aimed at playing to their supporters

Which, to give some credit to Leeds & Villa fans, has massively backfired.

Nuno, Laurie & Ower Jeff have shown exactly the right way to conduct yourself as a representative of a well supported football club. Wyness, Dr. X & Radrizzoni should take note.

Which, to give some credit to Leeds & Villa fans, has massively backfired.

Nuno, Laurie & Ower Jeff have shown exactly the right way to conduct yourself as a representative of a well supported football club. Wyness, Dr. X & Radrizzoni should take note.

Leeds fans destroyed their owner last night, as have a lot of villa fans.
I agree it's classless.

Saw a suggestion that the Premier League won’t allow us to have this same system in place but the football league are ok with it so we’d have to change our approach to allow us to get promoted. Sounds odd, any truth in that?

Saw a suggestion that the Premier League won’t allow us to have this same system in place but the football league are ok with it so we’d have to change our approach to allow us to get promoted. Sounds odd, any truth in that?

Unless they're just making up rules as they go along because they don't like Wolves, then no.

Nothing whatsoever to prevent us carrying on as we are, nor - as Johnny has pointed out on another thread - do we have an unusual number of Gestifute clients on our books.

Unless they're just making up rules as they go along because they don't like Wolves, then no.

Nothing whatsoever to prevent us carrying on as we are, nor - as Johnny has pointed out on another thread - do we have an unusual number of Gestifute clients on our books.

Yeah that’s what I thought tbh

last night's starting line up, had 1 Mendez client with Costa coming on ?

Don't Man City have 4 Mendez clients in their starting line up....

Wolves just announced they had issues with the ticket phone line, and a Leeds fan tweeted their owner saying 'all that money and their phone line don't work, best get another complaint in'

'All this talk of advantages - let them sign who they want. It doesn't bother me if they sign Neymar. I think it's great, I wish we had all contacts like they have. Good luck to them because they've been in the doldrums for so long.' an unlikely source of sensemaking

Could they bring in a rule to stop owner’s of football clubs also having shares in agencies?

Probably put it in the wrong thread so I'll put it here

Dr Xia replying to a Wolves fan who pointed out that Gestifute only represent 5 of the Wolves first team squad

Screenshot_20180310-103243.jpg

What a fucking idiot

Does it mention anything about going to Specsavers?

He replied by asking "What's GestiFute?"

So what is his complaint about Wolves exactly? As Aiki said to me, that is wrong on 2 levels... His complaint against Wolves and his general involvement in football

He replied by asking "What's GestiFute?"

So what is his complaint about Wolves exactly? As Aiki said to me, that is wrong on 2 levels... His complaint against Wolves and his general involvement in football

And indeed, his general ability to use the internet. Has he never heard of Google?

Back