• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

I thought that KJ said he did not plan to bring any other players in before the deadline.

I thought that KJ said he did not plan to bring any other players in before the deadline.

He said unless something changes he doesn't expect to see anyone in on loan (something could be the club the player is at changes their mind or KJ was just being his usual give fuck all away when talking to the press)

I think KJ said no fringe players, but now Rowe has injured himself again, he may look for a midfielder he could put straight into the squad/team.

Yes to Jonny Williams, good player!

if he was at Ipswich last season, odds on he'll go back there.

My money's on McCarey as he's an Oirisher.

ENS_082812_confirmation.jpg

So...

Yesterday - 'No in-comings'

Today - 'We are trying to Sign Williams'

5 mins before deadline - 'Williams signs for Ipswich'

cue meltdown

We don't need him and I've disliked the little prick ever since he broke Peszko's leg. Hopefully Price clatters him at Molineux.

Broke Peszko's leg? When did that happen?

Yesterday over the road

"Why no signings? Fucking disgrace no ambition"

Today, Williams rumoured

"Never heard of him. Totally desperate signings being left to the last day"

Williams signs for Ipswich

"No ambition, another shit window. Disgrace."

I could have done with Williams coming here but I don't think we're particularly bad off without him. Given that we're currently playing Dicko and Afobe together, who would we even have dropped to accommodate him?

As am I. There is a good feeling in the squad again, we have combinations that are working all across the team (and squad) and they are more than good enough for the run in.

That said, Williams is a bloody good player (I'm surprised Pardew has't kept him in Palace squad) and would have added nicely.

I could have done with Williams coming here but I don't think we're particularly bad off without him. Given that we're currently playing Dicko and Afobe together, who would we even have dropped to accommodate him?

Pretty sure Mick has used him wide (with success) for Ipswich

Back