• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Edgmond is like Manhatten/Waggy in that you ask them to back up their opinion, or debate further and they just cry that they are being bullied.

Why is it impossible for you to answer Johnny's question of 'what kind of number ten and who?'

Still won't back down on the "no ambition" point either despite repeated evidence that it isn't true. Just "this in spades" and the same repeated cocknose phrases. Chuck in a bit of superfan stuff. Utterly pathetic.

Edgmond - stop being a complete cockend. It is no longer funny. And if you don't like it here, go elsewhere.

You still haven't answered my questions. Perhaps it's because you can't as your knowledge is just not up to it. There's no shame in saying you do t know enough about the game, just be man enough to admit it.

Too busy watching the rugby

Still won't back down on the "no ambition" point either despite repeated evidence that it isn't true. Just "this in spades" and the same repeated cocknose phrases. Chuck in a bit of superfan stuff. Utterly pathetic.

Who gives a shit what you think

Can we get a breathalyser installed on the login page please?

Where haven't I been reasoned?

I have said where I feel the squad could do with improving but acknowledged that the club solved our main issue and that it isn't as easy as just "sign all the players". You're the one parroting the same tired lines and behaving like a child.

Actually I'm done with you, time for the ignore list. I've tried at least half a dozen times over the last week to pin you down on the various cliches and nonsense you peddle and it just gets ignored. Come back the next day and it's the same three lines of text. Forget that, I tried, you can't win them all. Post away but I won't be reading anything you say again let alone replying to it. I wasted years of my life trying to argue with Essex Wolf, I have no interest in doing the same with his less verbose cousin.

O
Where haven't I been reasoned?

I have said where I feel the squad could do with improving but acknowledged that the club solved our main issue and that it isn't as easy as just "sign all the players". You're the one parroting the same tired lines and behaving like a child.

Actually I'm done with you, time for the ignore list. I've tried at least half a dozen times over the last week to pin you down on the various cliches and nonsense you peddle and it just gets ignored. Come back the next day and it's the same three lines of text. Forget that, I tried, you can't win them all. Post away but I won't be reading anything you say again let alone replying to it. I wasted years of my life trying to argue with Essex Wolf, I have no interest in doing the same with his less verbose cousin.

Perfect

FFS, I really like this forum and mostly people have reasoned and well thought discussions, even when disagreeing but some people some times feel the need to turn it into personal abuse, are we not all after the same thing, can we not have alternative views without resorting to the behavior of a truculent 14 year old. Yes people like Edgmond can get over wound when attacked but also some of the long standing posters can be very condescending and seem to be purposely antagonistic at times. We can't all be expert tacticians and know everything there is to know about football or Wolves but for gods sake lets just discuss the facts as we see them without recourse to verbal abuse.......GROW UP.
C'mon Wanderers

I
FFS, I really like this forum and mostly people have reasoned and well thought discussions, even when disagreeing but some people some times feel the need to turn it into personal abuse, are we not all after the same thing, can we not have alternative views without resorting to the behavior of a truculent 14 year old. Yes people like Edgmond can get over wound when attacked but also some of the long standing posters can be very condescending and seem to be purposely antagonistic at times. We can't all be expert tacticians and know everything there is to know about football or Wolves but for gods sake lets just discuss the facts as we see them without recourse to verbal abuse.......GROW UP.
C'mon Wanderers

This in Spades

Well said Sir

Back