• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Right it's going in here because I don't know where else to put it. This mornings early banter with Mr Penguin, was telling him about the match yesterday, and he thought it would have been odd watching it without commentary. I said not really, I could hear the crowd singing, and at one point even made out what sounded like ' You're not fit, you're not fit, you're not fit to suck his dick, you're not fit to suck his dick '. He said I'd just made that up and surely they wouldn't sing that. Someone who was at the match said they never heard that, did any of you lot hear it or was it just me ears deceiving me??????

It was probably 'your support is fucking shit'.

Right it's going in here because I don't know where else to put it. This mornings early banter with Mr Penguin, was telling him about the match yesterday, and he thought it would have been odd watching it without commentary. I said not really, I could hear the crowd singing, and at one point even made out what sounded like ' You're not fit, you're not fit, you're not fit to suck his dick, you're not fit to suck his dick '. He said I'd just made that up and surely they wouldn't sing that. Someone who was at the match said they never heard that, did any of you lot hear it or was it just me ears deceiving me??????
Just before dicko was coming on they sang something..not sure it was that text though PPB...

It was probably 'your support is fucking shit'.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: oh !!Well that's what it sounded like from where I was sitting. Thank you for clearing that up. It's been bugging me.

Definitely what Langers said.

do you really need to be fit doing that as a woman PPB?? ;)

Finding a Hummingbirds nest in the tree. It is so tiny, just imagine how tiny the little babies are :)

Finding a Hummingbirds nest in the tree. It is so tiny, just imagine how tiny the little babies are :)

200.webp

When someone spots me Sister in her seat at Molineux, they snap her picture from a distance,and send it to me :)

When the electrician tells you in all seriousness that you have ' one hell of a messy over loaded box ' and you get a fit of the giggles, and he looks like he's thinking ' what the fucks up with her '

I know it's wrong but sucking marrow out of bones.

Got Tuesday and Wednesday off work going to Hull tomorrow got house to myself for a week from tomorrow got loadsamoney to piss up the wall for the week got a menu from Dilshad for one of the nights and got (to) remember full stops

Got Tuesday and Wednesday off work going to Hull tomorrow got house to myself for a week from tomorrow got loadsamoney to piss up the wall for the week got a menu from Dilshad for one of the nights and got (to) remember full stops

That sounds a good week Bubbles, enjoy. And here ' . ' you can have one of mine :)

Memories of buying Kinky Dan Bubble Gum. Came with a wad of gum and stickers. Only prob is, no one else seems to remember them except me. Do any of you older ones remember them?? Was around in the 70's.

Back