• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Squad 2015/16

What's Dicko's spot kick record like for us? I remember he missed one when he was on a hat trick, but aside from that he's a decent option from 12 yards.

So what kind of a formation are you guys expecting Wolves to use the next season?

He still should have had a hat trick as the keeper got a touch on it but Dicko had a brainfart and tried to shield the ball for someone else to slot in.

Squad numbers confirmed:

CLuFNQzUAAAcP6d.jpg

Source.

No Graham...

From the link:

The numbers below have been registered with the Football League while any additions, such as young players brought into the senior ranks, will be registered as and when they appear in the squad.

Bright's been included though.

I'd have thought that Jordan would have been with the first team for most of the season and thus would have warranted a squad number from the outset.

Bright's been included though.

I'd have thought that Jordan would have been with the first team for most of the season and thus would have warranted a squad number from the outset.

I imagine Bright is in the squad for Saturday in that case.

Doesn't seem too good for Jordan Graham's morale not to give him a squad number. Thought Connor Ronan might have got one as well.

At least we don't have any nonsense squad numbering like #8 Glen Johnson.

Does my nut in.

Ronan, Graham and co will get squad numbers as and when they play.

U21's it is for them then.

Strange Flatt hasn't been given one. Unusual for a player who had one previously to lose it

How dejected would you be if the squad were numbered 1 to 30, then there's a gap, and you get 48 :)

No further interest in Ryan Hiwat either who's moved on again.

At least we don't have any nonsense squad numbering like #8 Glen Johnson.

Does my nut in.
Iorfa being #18 isn't the same thing?

No, 1 to 11 should always look for traditional positions, which apart from McDonald and Edwards we more or less are. Tough call to take 2 of Doherty and from a motivational perspective the wrong thing to do.
1 Keeper
2 Right Back
3 Left Back
4 More defensive midfielder of the 2
5 Centre Half
6 Centre Half
7 Right Winger
8 More attacking midfielder of the 2
9 Centre Forward
10 Striker
11 Left Winger
#oldschool