• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

This is absolutely diabolical.
Definitely two of the shittest lone strikers you will ever see in a supposedly half decent international game. My beard grows quicker than Murphy can run and Robson-Kanu is simply wank.

If anyone scores it will be a miracle

Definitely two of the shittest lone strikers you will ever see in a supposedly half decent international game. My beard grows quicker than Murphy can run and Robson-Kanu is simply wank.

Hal is like an inverted Bonatini - pretty much every touch of his kills any prospective attack stone dead.

Pretty turgid stuff but understandable considering the circumstances, think ROI have looked a bit more threatening.

Hardly anyone is scoring in tonight's matches. I guess all the teams across these groups are bricking it. Doesn't make for much of a spectacle for you neutrals though, I must admit.

Irish will be happier of the two team's I'd expect, but very low on quality. Wales plenty of the ball but zero cutting edge.

Such a poor half of football. Zero quality on show. Bale being out of the side shows just what an average team this Wales side is

Unless Serbia lose then RoI need to go for this in the second half - actually looking at the goal diff they would need to win anyway as otherwise they end up third whoever wins the group which is of no use

A draw is of no use to them

Totally understandable. A last minute winner off a players backside will do for Wales. Though they must test the Irish keeper a bit more than they have.
Dangerous game though as 0-0 could very well send them out. Ukraine or Croatia score and they're gone.

Vokes would definitely offer more, at least you can knock the ball up to him.

You can pretty much read that this will liven up in the last 10 minutes when both become a bit more desperate.

One of which is higher ranked than England and got to the semi final of the last tournament.

Even more of a reason why this is so disappointing as a spectacle plus you know for a fact the rankings are shite. Poland are above Spain.

One of which is higher ranked than England and got to the semi final of the last tournament.
Isolated tournaments mean little though when assessing strength, Greece won Euro 2004 while Italy and Germany went out in the groups.

England are catpiss but we're better than Wales, it's not even especially close.

You aren't going to find many people arguing that England are a quality side :icon_lol:

It's actually quite depressing that this Wales side look so poor, yet Ramsey and possibly Davies would walk into our current side (as would Bale, obviously)

Back