• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

I went so at least someone did. 😂 Both fans were in very good voice, Austria brought massive numbers.

Actually a really good game. Austria look well-drilled and created a lot of chances, capitalised well on errors. Poland did their usual thing of not turning up at a tournament. Embarrassing record for a country of their quality, Lewandowski was a passenger off the bench and you would think this is the end.

If Austria end up facing England through that maze of third place routes I would be decently concerned.
Swiderski do anything notable for the Poles?

Unrelated: fucking weird to see Xavi Simons listed simply as “Xavi”. Don’t think he’s quite earned that.

Fabio's pal, Gakpo and Dickhead Memphis with his NBA headband is a seriously dislikable front three.

I feel I have to stick up for the headband, but he didn't even color match it!

If somebody fucks up Griezmann's beautiful hair with a shitty can of beer I will riot

Shame to see greizmann has added the Brian Phelps training manual to his repetoire, though he is playing better than his last effort.

It's been a piss poor game of football. Netherlands playing for a point and the French seemingly happy to let them get it.

He can’t dive with the player there though can see why it’s been chalked off

I mean he's blatantly interfering with Maignan in that position.

If that's controversial then there are some decisions that will simply never have consensus.

How is that controversial? He can't dive, he's clearly interfering with play!

Confirms what many think, VAR issues are an English problem. Not talking about the eventual decision but why so long?

Back