• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Sorted. Less I read about Britney the better. Twat.

Bright signing for Wigan on Loan

So, have we signed this Spiers bloke yet?

Would like a credible right sided midfielder in place (unless he sees Jonny as a flexible wide player on flanks) but it is really difficult to gauge how effective a window can be. Suspect many of the younger additions will see plenty of football in the early stages of the cups and that they are seen as much more than pure development.

Bloody hope Wolves stick some u23 matches at molineux next season.
Excited to see some of the fresh lads.

Tim II saying Reading tried to pull a PSV (a/k/a a fast one) to get more £ and the club weren't having it. Can't blame them, especially when he's in final year of his deal.

Rejected...

Wolverhampton Wanderers reportedly failed in a deadline-day double swoop for Juventus defender Daniele Rugani and Milan midfielder Franck Kessie.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport’s Nicolo Schira, Wolves received green lights from Juve and Milan to negotiate personal terms with the pair.

The Premier League side were linked with a €30m bid for Rugani, while it is understood Milan had agreed to sell Kessie for €28m, but Schira claims both players rejected the move

Damn you Kessie. Thought with Cutrone here now it might smooth the deal a bit.

Tim II saying Reading tried to pull a PSV (a/k/a a fast one) to get more £ and the club weren't having it. Can't blame them, especially when he's in final year of his deal.
Glad we don't fall for this crap. He will be a steal in January if we really still want him.

Rejected...

That’s fine - we need players who buy into the project and, in Nuno’s words, stay humble, not players at big clubs who look down their noses at Wolves.

Agree. I feel for the player thoughi

We'll get Loader on a freebie at the end of his deal next summer then potentially, and in the meantime Reading keep playing him and paying him.

There will be more teams in for him on a freebie though.

Well we offer decent £££ as wages.

At least we aren't being fucked up the arse by that cunt soup of a club in Berkshire. Bunch of wankers that I somewhat dislike.

Well we offer decent £££ as wages.

Just like we did to tempt Kessie and Dias, yeah?

Disappointing window overall for me, we had a real chance to break into the top six, but we'll need another miraculous injury free season to get that now I think.

Would have been nice to get one more in, but shows Nuno's confidence in MGW.

Decent window all in, we're still missing our Robinho though.

Back