• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

I think the Costa out until December thing is just lazy journalism. Start of season + three months = start of December.

Though someone on the Mix has apparently said he might need another op which will keep him out until Christmas

I can see Edwards starting a few. Not convinced by Saiss at all.

Hopefully Edwards will be masterminding our cup runs.

We can't sign players like that. How is it fair on everybody else...

I'm cautiously optimistic here. He's talented but something about him screams Iago Aspas to me.

For your viewing pleasure:

:wank:

The Portuguese are coming

Costa, Cav & Jota with Neves pulling the strings are going to give Championship defenders nightmares.

Think of Costa's goal v Cardiff & multiply it by 3 and some are going to look very silly

I don't know what's left to be said at this point. This summer has been wild and full of unexpected signings. None of this seems real.

It's going to be soul-crushing the first time we lose to Millwall and Neves parrots something Dave told him to say about "the boys just need to come together now".

The E&S have tweeted that we're interested in signing some Portuguese kid called Diogo Jota.

giphy.gif

More talented than Costa and Cav.

Definitely. Although I still maintain Helder is underrated by most Portuguese fans.

Do you think Diogo would be able to play as the striker in a front 3 with Costa & Cavaleiro either side?

It could end up being the polar opposite of the last two seasons. Teams that beat us will have to win ugly like we have over the last two years. We however, should be capable of some lovely football and when we win we will win pretty!

If we ever get a full strength side out it could be stupidly good for a championship team!
Is it greedy to still want a proper, quality striker though?

Oh and I didn't go to Chorley but did see the home game. When we're premier league champions in a few years time I'm looking forward to being able to say I'm one of only a few thousand people who have seen the team they support be champions of every division in England. :breakdance:

Passe a bola para a frente por amor de porra

That's pass the ball forward for fuck sake, which is close! ��

The thought of the South Bank trying that is hilarious :icon_lol:

Look what we managed to do with the Icelandic Clap which was so much simpler

"Por amor de porra" = "For the love of fuck"

I can get behind that.

Back