• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Apparently Ndayie can still sign??

There'll be quite a few deals that haven't been announced yet that go through tomorrow. So long as the clubs can demonstrate that it was all basically done before 11pm then it's ok.

Although if the FL want to rescind that specifically for N'Diaye then that is fine by me, that would be an awful signing.

Midfielder from Villareal, spent last season on loan at Hull. Big, vicious holding mid. Direct Saiss competition.

I am a season ticket holder at Betis and have seen him play many times. He is a steady player and was signed on a 5 year contract at Betis.Villarreal are a good footballing side and to give him a 5 year contract, would suggest that he must be quite decent.

Not going to analyse this to death as it's late but I get the impression Nuno is very particular about the sorts of players he wants to work with. This will hopefully stand us in good stead over the coming months, but perhaps this single mindedness is also one of the reasons why we are all left feeling a little deflated this evening. Are there that many Strikers who we can attract that Nuno would want?

Anyway, time for bed.

So we have literally strenghten hull and fulham today instead of ourselves..wish we could have kept them for more options..

Everyone start talking about some random striker and see if Spiers' tweets about it.

According to Sky there are 12 late deals for the EFL, requested in the last 5 minutes of the window. They didn't say who.

edit: Ninja'd

Done same for Prem too. 6 for them. Sky love it

Thanks for all the fun tonight. And Frank we still love you, you doddering old fool ;-)

Prem ones are starting to be announced.

Bony now completed, Llorente completed, Zappacosta completed.

Drinkwater will be one, apparently Janssen to Brighton is one

Tim says it's disastrous we've not bought a striker in I'd say that's very extreme.

Spiers is a moron. Couldn't wait to stick the boot in.

Tim says it's disastrous we've not bought a striker in I'd say that's very extreme.

I'd say it's very disappointing and with a couple of exceptions it's hypocritical of people on here to claim otherwise.

However we aren't as barren as is being made out. Leo is not some shit clogger (I would 100% have him over Barnes or Hugill) and the way we are set up is very different from needing a Bully/SEB type.

Back