• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

The pant wetting on Twitter over Neves is fucking hilarious.

But FM18 could be interesting...

As if people think this could happen, i don't believe any of it for one minute but the rumours are fun. The reactions from other teams fans are the best, just slightly jealous that we get a mention with players like this.

It may have already been said but is this why the Douglas announcement has been held back?

It may have already been said but is this why the Douglas announcement has been held back?
Something about personal terms, or maybe they just didn't want to announce him after dark.

We had a picture of the dude holding a shirt with his name on with the chairman - that's the definition of done deal ��

It is his personal terms of leaving his previous club, rather than our end which is clearly done

Tim's just tweeted that his sources tell him that our interest in Neves is genuine

Neves is ridiculously talented would be a major coup, dubbed the next Scholes. Can't see it happening I mean I want the "biggies" but I think its a little out of our reach.

Neves is ridiculously talented

Lets not sell this guy short. He has the potential to be one of the best defensive midfielders in the world one day.

Still highly unlikely though. Now we have money, our name is going to be used for leverage. Now everybody in Europe knows we've had a £20M bid accepted there will be a host of clubs queueing up to match that.

Alex Goncalves‏ @Aljeeves10 5h5 hours ago
More
Alex Goncalves Retweeted Alex Goncalves
Minutes ago I said I couldn't see Ruben Neves going to Wolves, that's how highly I rate him. I take it all back. Tvi24: hugely reliable.

Sandro Veloso, an analyst for Mais Futebol in Portugal, says the fee is 16m (I assume he means Euros).

This whole saga is just ridiculous. Who'd have thought we would outdo the Talisca rumors?

And a great bit of wiki-banter...

DDm3QrpWAAELpBl.jpg

And now the morning papers in Portugal are running with the story.

Im with DW, we seriously need a good central midfield to dictate and dominate games..most important area for me and then a great goalkeeper and a 20+ goal striker..in that order.

As if people think this could happen, i don't believe any of it for one minute but the rumours are fun. The reactions from other teams fans are the best, just slightly jealous that we get a mention with players like this.
Aye..but it might just be true..;) would never get these rumours under Steve Morgan would we? :) Exciting times ahead indeed..

A Shelvey type of player could get us promoted

Back