• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion 2024/25

Will you renew?

• Total voters
I renewed despite what I've said before, I believed it when I wrote it. I only really changed my mind in the last 48hrs.

I didn't really enjoy doing it, I had £60 worth of "Wolves cash" to take off the total which softened the rise (somewhat). Mainly due to not knowing what the future holds in the next few years, I may relocate, emigrate etc. and I decided at least another year of watching my team, seeing mates etc. after being on the waiting list ended up being more important to me than taking a stand against what was a shitty move by the Club/Shi.

So maybe they win, who can really say, but I'm at peace with it.

I renewed despite what I've said before, I believed it when I wrote it. I only really changed my mind in the last 48hrs.

I didn't really enjoy doing it, I had £60 worth of "Wolves cash" to take off the total which softened the rise (somewhat). Mainly due to not knowing what the future holds in the next few years, I may relocate, emigrate etc. and I decided at least another year of watching my team, seeing mates etc. after being on the waiting list ended up being more important to me than taking a stand against what was a shitty move by the Club/Shi.

So maybe they win, who can really say, but I'm at peace with it.
That's fair enough, he has won though, and he's judged it right. That's the problem, he's got you by the balls and he knows it.

The cunt.

I dont think anyone should have any guilt about renewing even if they did say initially they wouldn't.
Wolves as a club is far more important than the current owners and Shi.
Personally me and my boys have gone with memberships again, we actually were on the verge of not but then my youngest calmed down and changed his mind. I'm not sure we needed to but my sons wanted to guarantee that games we could get to, we could get 3 seats together so I caved.

There's been nothing official about the re-location window yet has there?

If the number not renewing is 4,000 (for example) I really doubt that there are more than a few hundred 'new' potential season ticket holders that will join, especially if the rates are even higher than the renewal rates. I think at least this will prove that the fabled waiting list is a fallacy and with no waiting list, individual match pricing and future ST rates will have to be viewed differently.

8000 on the waiting list ‘apparently’. Pretty sure there were a few on here who were offered and declined even during the milk and honey period so the list is probably vapourware

Jeff won't care about the "broken relationship". All he cares about is the figures/bottom line and it looks like he's pitched it perfectly given the amount of people who ended up renewing (and that isn't a critical comment towards those people at all). From the general trend, it looks like a much higher % have caved and renewed compared to those that have made a stand.
A small sample on here though. On the 'other forum' loads haven't renewed.

We won't know if Jeff "got it right" until we see the attendance figures next season and see if the cancelled season ticket holders have been made up for by individual matchday sales.

We won't know if Jeff "got it right" until we see the attendance figures next season and see if the cancelled season ticket holders have been made up for by individual matchday sales.
He didn't 'get it right' regardless IMO, doesn't matter if we sell out every game next season.
The damage he's done to his & the ownership's reputation amongst the fanbase is pretty much irreversible at this point.

Now, he might not give a flying fuck about what we think but that doesn't mean that raising prices by this much was the right thing to do.

He didn't 'get it right' regardless IMO, doesn't matter if we sell out every game next season.
The damage he's done to his & the ownership's reputation amongst the fanbase is pretty much irreversible at this point.

Now, he might not give a flying fuck about what we think but that doesn't mean that raising prices by this much was the right thing to do.
Agreed, why I used quote marks. I don't think this is at all right, but it is what his aim is to maximise revenue.

Even MolMix & Twitter is a small sample size really.

I think renewals could genuinely end up being as low as 16K. We might not announce it but it'll be plain to see when the relocation window arrives.
Yeah, I’m going to try and relocate tomorrow. Will see what is available.

Back