• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

O'Neil In, Out and Shaking it all about

Can’t believe you are the one getting banned tonight
Would be genuinely curious in your thoughts on Gary vs Sam from a purely tactical point of view tbh, Louie.

Let’s be real, the ban is probably overdue. 😉

It’s alright, I’ll just remind you of the time you started the #BigSamIn campaign

I mean I backed Sean O'Driscoll in 2013. None of us are perfect.

He would have been better than Saunders of course but so would Wellard off Eastenders.

He seemed decent at the time! Nigel Adkins similar IIRC.

Sérgio Conceição.

He's an abhorrent little man but there's no way we lose these kind of games under him. A pure winner and someone who Jorge Mendes might want to give a PL spotlight to.
I'd be for it, but then it'd bring that Benfica fan back on here who used to rag on Nuno and then Lopetegui (incessantly) due to his obsessive hatred of anything Porto.

Now is the time to start seriously looking for a Manager , to ensure we have someone in place by the beginning of November .
We're losing to Liverpool and Brighton anyway and possibly Brentford . City is a write off too .
Found have shown 3 times when appointing Managers that they like to do it on the cheap , Zenga Lage and O' Neil , when appointing at the beginning of a season .
They went big when they were in deep trouble a few years ago , dug deep and Lopetegui arrives .
Relegation threatened otherwise and they responded.
They know full well what Championship football means to finances .
My instinct is that they will dig deep again .

Who’s out there though?
And who’s going to come and manage us knowing we are very badly run with a chairman who lies ?

Who’s out there though?
And who’s going to come and manage us knowing we are very badly run with a chairman who lies ?
Don’t underestimate the allure of the Prem.

We’re shit but still likely one of the top 25/30 most attractive clubs in the world right now. Obviously that changes if/when we go down.

Situation is vastly different to 2 years ago, firstly I think we’ll be on less points when we hit 15 games, secondly the new manager doesn’t get a mid season WC break to work on the squad. Thirdly the board look untrustworthy to us so will look the exact same to any manager of any quality they approach.
GON isn’t good enough but they’ll be in a desperate situation once they sack him.
On our fan base they’ve gone from a polar opposite from 12 years ago back then they would be far to critical too soon, now they’re far to passive and have regressed into small club mentality.

You called?
JeepersCreeper-b.jpg

Back