• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

O'Neil In, Out and Shaking it all about

If it makes you feel better, I am just showing you up yet again for the strange man you are.

You claim you hate interacting with me, but you are at pains to do exactly that if I post.

#obsessed

Just put me on ignore and stop? Thanks x
He is clearly living rent free in your head. The laughing emoji was pretty much my reaction to the idea that GON isn't waffling a load of bollocks just now as well.

He is clearly living rent free in your head. The laughing emoji was pretty much my reaction to the idea that GON isn't waffling a load of bollocks just now as well.
He fucks off loads of people on here mate, just because you're not one of them doesn't make it any less true. This place would be much better without him.

Last edited:
Or people could just ignore each other as they've been told to do dozens of times already so as not to derail YET ANOTHER thread?

It's so fucking boring. Put each other on ignore. You're never going to agree.
Whoah there, I've made 1 post in all this, might want to reign in the other numpty who's ranting away at Paddy eh?

Whoah there, I've made 1 post in all this, might want to reign in the other numpty who's ranting away at Paddy eh?

Or you could stop reacting to him? Which would mean there was nothing to reign in? It's so fucking boring seeing this feud still going on. It's putting people off posting on this forum.

But if they hadn't put the prices up you'd still be going?
Yeah but it's a question of respect rather than whether I can afford it or not.

You don't really get vocal stuff like you used to in the 90s and 00s. I got some right funny looks when I told Lage to fuck off after a dismal defeat to Brighton. And he was an awful man and an awful manager, I would never put Gary O'Neil in the same bracket as him.

Or you could stop reacting to him? Which would mean there was nothing to reign in? It's so fucking boring seeing this feud still going on. It's putting people off posting on this forum.
Really, so somebody makes what another thinks is an hilariously bad statement and we should avoid using the reaction emojis because said poster is so thin skinned they will go on a page long rant at anybody and everybody derailing the thread

I would suggest it's the poster's issue and the fact they are acting in such a prescious manner is a problem.

Strangely enough there hasn't been a single problem over the last few days since said prescious poster hasn't been posting.

Yeah but it's a question of respect rather than whether I can afford it or not.

You don't really get vocal stuff like you used to in the 90s and 00s. I got some right funny looks when I told Lage to fuck off after a dismal defeat to Brighton. And he was an awful man and an awful manager, I would never put Gary O'Neil in the same bracket as him.
GoN is a worse manager on results but I take your point.

I think if it continues and the club didn't take action there will be grumbles in the ground. Quite a few by me aren't enamoured with him at the moment.

Two positive results would change all that mind you.

Last edited:
I'd much rather see EP and J75 discuss or even argue their points properly than see the usual reactions tbf. Both posters with views I respect 100% of the time, whether i agree with the view or not.

Really, so somebody makes what another thinks is an hilariously bad statement and we should avoid using the reaction emojis because said poster is so thin skinned they will go on a page long rant at anybody and everybody derailing the thread

I would suggest it's the poster's issue and the fact they are acting in such a prescious manner is a problem.

Strangely enough there hasn't been a single problem over the last few days since said prescious poster hasn't been posting.
:ROFLMAO: < irony

Ah, victim blaming, why am I not surprised?

So it's an isolated incident, are you saying you don't react to 90% of my posts with a laugh emoji? This hasn't been mentioned by me, or others many times before?

Aside from that you have repeatedly been abusive or made personal attacks many times in the past too.

How many times have you been banned?
How many times have I been banned?

I'm bored of it, so when you do it I will voice that, rather than just slyly hitting report like you do whenever someone says something you don't like.

I'm sorry I reacted gents, but I am REALLY fucking tired of it, and if you look at this thread there were no problems until J75 comes in the way he does, as is so often the case.

Last edited:
Double edged sword for me.

Plenty of blame lies with Fosun for being borderline negligent in supporting Hobbs & the recruitment team with their efforts to build a balanced, competitive squad. We have one player capable of playing left back - and he's more of a left wing back so doesn't fit with the system the manager wants to play. We sold Kilman weeks & weeks before the end of the window, but did not sign a replacement. This has, within 5 games, come back to bite us on the arse with Yerson getting a long term injury. It's not as if this kind of thing hasn't happened in the past! We're asking the manager to make use of the likes of Guedes & Matt Doherty. So Fosun - mainly Jeff Shi - take a nice healthy portion of the blame for why we're currently sat bottom of the table.

That said, an equal portion of the blame goes to Gary O'Neil. Because he's supposed to be a footballer manager, yet he has overseen a run of 1 win in the last 17 Premier League games. He has a squad packed full of international players - yet he doesn't seem capable of managing them to the required standard. No one is making him play Lemina in a weird hybrid role which he's clearly not comfortable playing. No one is making him bring Doc & Hwang on ahead of other players. No one is making him set the midfield up really oddly. No one is making him persist with Bellegarde - who's a bit shit, when there are better alternatives. And no one is preventing him from getting better at making in game tactical decisions and reacting quicker/better to opposition managers tweaking their own tactics or formations. He's also starting to make a worrying amount of stupid comments & excuses in his press conferences/post match interviews etc. Once his likeability factor drops off, I'm not sure there are many redeeming factors left.

So I guess there's a bit of a sliding scale of blame going on with our fans at the moment - and it very much depends on where you sit i.e. is the blame with Fosun or Gaz - to which side of the argument you take. This forum seems a bit out of kilt compared to the other areas of the internet where Wolves fans hang out, in that we are mainly all in agreement that both Fosun AND Gaz need to get in the sea at this point.

Double edged sword for me.

Plenty of blame lies with Fosun for being borderline negligent in supporting Hobbs & the recruitment team with their efforts to build a balanced, competitive squad. We have one player capable of playing left back - and he's more of a left wing back so doesn't fit with the system the manager wants to play. We sold Kilman weeks & weeks before the end of the window, but did not sign a replacement. This has, within 5 games, come back to bite us on the arse with Yerson getting a long term injury. It's not as if this kind of thing hasn't happened in the past! We're asking the manager to make use of the likes of Guedes & Matt Doherty. So Fosun - mainly Jeff Shi - take a nice healthy portion of the blame for why we're currently sat bottom of the table.

That said, an equal portion of the blame goes to Gary O'Neil. Because he's supposed to be a footballer manager, yet he has overseen a run of 1 win in the last 17 Premier League games. He has a squad packed full of international players - yet he doesn't seem capable of managing them to the required standard. No one is making him play Lemina in a weird hybrid role which he's clearly not comfortable playing. No one is making him bring Doc & Hwang on ahead of other players. No one is making him set the midfield up really oddly. No one is making him persist with Bellegarde - who's a bit shit, when there are better alternatives. And no one is preventing him from getting better at making in game tactical decisions and reacting quicker/better to opposition managers tweaking their own tactics or formations. He's also starting to make a worrying amount of stupid comments & excuses in his press conferences/post match interviews etc. Once his likeability factor drops off, I'm not sure there are many redeeming factors left.

So I guess there's a bit of a sliding scale of blame going on with our fans at the moment - and it very much depends on where you sit i.e. is the blame with Fosun or Gaz - to which side of the argument you take. This forum seems a bit out of kilt compared to the other areas of the internet where Wolves fans hang out, in that we are mainly all in agreement that both Fosun AND Gaz need to get in the sea at this point.
So, a lot seems to have happened on this thread since my post, but this and other more detailed comments explain why, yes, on reflection I do think we are a rabble and I’m hearing a load of nonsense. Even when we’re on the front foot it has a manic air to it all. Good reasons abound, not all of them on GON.

"Gary O'Neill's Barmy Army" still being sung loudly throughout the majority of the game. But so was "Bruno Lage's" up until he was sacked. May have something to do with our limited song repertoire though
Well, it's more fans trying to support during the game.

Wouldn't read anything into it.

Back