• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottingham Forest (A) 1/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ref must have completed the team sheet for us on the sly

It's far far far too early to be predicting any kind of discontent in the stands. For all the odd decisions, we're still picking up points and will still stay up.

My big worry is that he clearly hasn't got a clue as to what his preferred formation, style and lineup looks like, he's clearly been shoehorning players in left, right and centre, but we haven't got the money or FFP wiggle room for another massive window

I hope we actually don't bother booing or even acknowledging MGW

5 minutes of passing across the back line from side to side, and whenever we attempt to cross the halfway line, we give it away. Cunha miles away from everyone else already.

We could be in for a long afternoon.

Forest have no interest in trying to press high even with Kilman and Toti at the back. Surprising when you consider how poor we are at playing out, but says a lot about how susceptible they are to being caught high.

Forest have no interest in trying to press high even with Kilman and Toti at the back. Surprising when you consider how poor we are at playing out, but says a lot about how susceptible they are to being caught high.
Suits us, as we're crap against teams that press us.

I do love the way that some two years since lockdown our main strategy is still give it to Adama and hope he does something.

I know he's had his struggles this season but it really is mental how often we've played Nunes out of position this season.

Decent bit of pressure this. Need to create something though.

“Fabulous feet from Breenan Johnson”

He never went anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back