• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New - The things that really annoy you

People who can't use technology - ok its not easy at times, but if you can't manage a 'calendly' vote maybe don't work for a tech company?

People who can't use technology - ok its not easy at times, but if you can't manage a 'calendly' vote maybe don't work for a tech company?
Don't feel bad, recently reached out to a supplier who stated they had a new quality engineer in their facility. I thought great, nice.
I sent a nice email stating be good to work with them in the future etc etc
Every email response he sends is in CAPS. Like every email.
I don't not have the heart to tell him to technically stop shouting at me

There's a bloke at work who types with one finger (he's a manager no less, he spends a lot of his time typing, imagine the efficiency) and STILL insists on putting multiple question marks and it boils my piss. Fucking idiot.

The fact of having cataract surgery on my left eye in 3 weeks (& probably the right one after that). Not the surgery itself or the place I having it done at (Private hospital paid by the NHS who have a good reputation & I haven't had to wait long in the current climate), But merely the thought that it's another sign that I am ageing.

Not a happy thought!!

Weirdos commenting on people's facebook posts about their partners - very odd

I ask for a black coffee, it saves time. I'd not considered it may be inappropriate. Tbh I don't think it is
Y'all know how I am about this stuff. Even I would find a negative response to "black coffee" totally OTT.

"White coffee", though, I'd have no idea what you meant.

Realize I'm late to this but can't resist giving my two cents on anything that intersects coffee with race.

Weirdos commenting on people's facebook posts about their partners - very odd
Is this in relation to post made a few days back regarding a couple enjoying an afternoon pub trip?

Back