• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit/'The Collar is s**t' thread 2017/18

I was hoping that quiff headed bastard wouldnt be in the kit launch this season. :-(

Quite like it, very different way of 'launching' it which is a bit of fun- I like the new Wolves!

Wow what the hell. So random haha.

Not overly impressed with the shirt,only so much you can do with an orange t shirt,but fair play for something a bit different in the launch of it,wouldn't have got that with the old commercial manager,what was his name? You know the pie eater

I was hoping that quiff headed bastard wouldnt be in the kit launch this season. :-(

So bitter...

I think the strip looks cheap, the badge looks shite and the pattern on the sleeves look like a child's smudged it............... I like the collar.

When are we releasing the replacement for the green monstrosity of an away kit?

Going to go against the grain and say that I like the collar - it's the shoulder pattern I'm not sold on! A solid black line would've looked better IMO.

Money Shop logo's too big too. Otherwise, I quite like it.

The Bingo count is racking up as I've just seen someone complaining on Twitter that it's "not old gold". We've had ONE old gold shirt in the last 40 (?) years and it looked shit.

The Bingo count is racking up as I've just seen someone complaining on Twitter that it's "not old gold". We've had ONE old gold shirt in the last 40 (?) years and it looked shit.

The 2000 Wolves shirt was fantastic..

The Bingo count is racking up as I've just seen someone complaining on Twitter that it's "not old gold". We've had ONE old gold shirt in the last 40 (?) years and it looked $#@!.

Can you put a pic of that shirt up on here, Dan.

Can you put a pic of that shirt up on here, Dan.

1414606921383_Image_galleryImage_Wolves_v_Bradford_X_16_Fe.JPG

It was rubbish. And the collar was shit.

Back