• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

I'd forgotten Charity Shield or what it's called now, Rooney playing midfield by the looks of it.

Holloway and Saunders on pundit duty, no ta. It can go back on at exactly half four.

Holloway and Saunders on pundit duty, no ta. It can go back on at exactly half four.
I never watch pre-match, half time or post-match crap no matter. Ofcourse with Saunders there I'd give it a go.

Okazaki header hits the bar.

Vardy's had a couple of good runs so far, can't really recall much of him actually running at people with the ball before but he's done it well on a couple of occasions already today.

United will most of the possession, but every time Leicester go forward they look dangerous.

Well that was a nice raid and goal Lingard 1-0 :(

Lingard some how just ran through almost the entire Leicester team, without really doing a great deal to get round any of them, Schmeichel can't get enough on the shot and it's 1-0 United.

Defending wasn't the best but that's a fantastic goal, Lingard really looks like he will reach his potential.

Lingard some how just ran through almost the entire Leicester team, without really doing a great deal to get round any of them, Schmeichel can't get enough on the shot and it's 1-0 United.

I was about to ask wtf Lingard and Fellaini are playing for. :)

Defending wasn't the best but that's a fantastic goal, Lingard really looks like he will reach his potential.

True, but he wasn't even tackled by a defender. They made it rather easy for him.

Thought Lingard come on a long way last season, provides something sort of similar to Welbeck in that he'll play from the wide areas but has the intelligence to come inside and get involved at the right moments, managed to nick a few goals too.

Villa being comfortably outplayed so far.

Thought Lingard come on a long way last season, provides something sort of similar to Welbeck in that he'll play from the wide areas but has the intelligence to come inside and get involved at the right moments, managed to nick a few goals too.
He's come a long way, can't argue with that.

Wednesday's shirt has to be one of the worst I've seen in a long time.

Fletchers head has very much gone!!!

Managed to get injured even quicker than his Wolves debut!

Lots of blood pouring from that wound no surprise he got subbed.

Back