• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Ozil could be my favourite player ever, just glorious to watch.

Best player in the league at the moment. He makes it all look so easy

Absolute state of this from Villa earlier.

aston-villa.jpg

Top defensive organisation there. How Hutton still gets a gig is beyond me, shite clogger.

Hutton's alright going forward, horrendous at what should be his bread and butter though, just dives in or tries to hurt people half the time.

Great covering work by Sanchez there too, not covering the side where his fullback is caught forward, not tracking the run of anyone, not putting any pressure on the ball, just 'there'.

Strange stat on the Newcastle game just, apparently their 61% pass completion is the worst of any PL team in the first half for over 4 years.

I caught a little bit of the Malaga game earlier and I'm sure the passing stats came up on there as 45% and 52%, or thereabouts, at one point. Surely that can't be overall for the game if 61% is a 4 year low in the PL.

61% is really low, they must have been showing something else in the Malaga game. Unless all the players were drunk.

Tottenham probably need a second goal here. Newcastle have been much of a threat so far, but are having a decent spell at the moment.

Newcastle look infinitely better than Villa did, but they are really toothless.

Was going to say that maybe Mitrovic might make a difference! As you said Frank, Spurs did need that second goal. This sort of thing is why I am not convinced they are top four material.

I also see that our dear friends from the crem are winning at Anfield. I think with results this weekend, assuming Newcastle hold on for at least a point, we can call Villa relegated already.

Agreed that Newcastle are streets ahead of Aston Villa. And if Villa get out of this mess then Garde should get manager of the season. They are as poor a premier league side I have seen for some time.

Mitrovic should have won it there.

How the hell did Mitrovic miss that?

Villa are at least as bad as us under Mick, Derby in the record season and Mick's Sunderland disaster. I really think they could break the low points record. All the heart and spirit is gone from the side and they are just abominable.

Fucking hell! Newcastle win it at the death!

Awful goalkeeping by Lloris. Dreadful.

Spurs have thrown away a shot at challenging right at the top with these last three results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back